Panels / PUF SIPs
To cater to the varied requirements of our clients, we manufacture a range of Panels / PUF SIPs that are manufactured using high quality material and sturdy in construction. These structural insulated panels have excellent heat resistance capacity and are highly durable.
Features & Advantages:
- Weight: A 4 x 8 x 4 Â½ ' SIP weighs about 100 lbs
- R-Value: The 4 Â½ " thick SIP has a rating of R-20
- Cladding Material: A variety of material can be cladded on these panels such as aluminum, pre coated steel, GI, CR. or particleboard of appropriate cladding thickness as specified by our client
- Dimensions: In the case of GI and aluminum, panels of standard dimensions are available at 1200mm and in the case of pre-coated steel, the dimensions are 980mm. for panels, dimensions are always coated in mm and a maximum height of 3400mm is available; Tolerance for the completed foamed panel is /- 5mm.
- Insulation Material: We make use of premium quality Polyurethan-e foam to manufacture the se panels with the help of a high pressure foam injection machine. These panels are CFC-free ('k' value 0.02 WÂ°K), and the density ranges between 32 Kg / m3 to 70 Kg / m3. on request by our clients, the complete technical knowledge on the properties of foam used can be handed by the company
- Insulation Thickness: based on proposed application or customer specifications, the insulation thickness varies from 50mm to 300mm
- Panel Jointing: Using a dry fitting male and female reversible joint, panel to panel jointing is carried out through a patented cam lock process. These locks are placed at a center to center distance of 300mm along the length of the panel. If desired, alternate panel joining mechanisms are also available.
- As compared to the conventional 2x4 or 2x6 walls, SIPs are significantly stronger and can in fact, withstand the force of Class 6 hurricanes
- SIPs are more efficient than conventional insulation with the same R-Value
- SIPs also help save as much as 25% of energy required in a typical stick framed house
- Although SIPs add approximately 1% to the overall cost of a home built with traditional building materials, the resultant saving in energy consumption makes up for that cost
- The ease of installation also helps save immensely on expensive labor costs
- SIPS offer outstanding flexibility of design as they can be fitted with any number of window and door combinations
- SIPs also meet the National Building Codes
- SIPs have a 15-minute fire rating which meet residential fire code regulations.